STULZ Tecnivel centrifugal condensers have a wide installation versatility due to their compact and modular design that allows you to: vacuum and discharge the air vertically and horizontally.
With forward blade centrifugal fans with direct motor, using pulleys and belts or radial fans, they allow them to drive said air flow through duct networks, overcoming pressures of 50 to 150 Pa under brochure conditions.
+ FOR –
- Centrifugal in AC technology, 400V-III-50Hz.
- Radials in EC technology.
- Suction and discharge in 4 available configurations.
- Corrugated-fin, slotted tube and condensation control core exchangers for refrigerant charging and condensation control to optimize heat transfer.
- Optional: Electrical panel and regulation elements.
- Power (kW): 10 – 280
- Air Flow (m3 / h): 5800 – 90000
- Sizes: 47
- Dimensions (H × W):
- Min. 850 × 1050 mm
- Max. 1720 × 5400 mm
STULZ Product Selector
Design your condenser quickly and easily
With a few simple data with the operating conditions of the installation such as temperature, refrigerant, voltage and location among others, the software will carry out an exhaustive thermodynamic calculation and will offer you different selectable equipment according to efficiency, dimensions, sound levels or price.
- Intuitive tool
- Reliable and fast selection
- User friendly interface
- Technical sheets with dimensioning and prices of the units
- Multiplatform, on any device and at any time
- Multilingual Software
The applications are very diverse, from data centers, the food industry, food distribution centers and assembly lines, markets, warehouses and hospitality, among others: