Compact without losing power.
The air heaters made up of a fan, heat exchanger and grille, are terminal units capable of air conditioning large spaces.
With a robust and compact design, they represent a solution with high rates of return on investment compared to other heating systems, whose main application is in the air conditioning of large industrial, commercial and sports areas.
Available in “wall” and “ceiling *” configuration, STULZ Tecnivel air heaters are made up of different versions based on the function they perform and the working fluid to be used:
AB: Air heater of hot water, they use water as a fluid and their purpose is to heat spaces.
ABF: Air heater of cold or hot water, they use water as a fluid and their purpose is to heat or cool spaces. They have a condensate collection tray at the bottom of the unit.
ABA: Superheated water dissipator, they use water at high temperatures as a fluid and their purpose is to heat spaces.
ABV: Steam dissipator, they use water vapor as a cooling fluid and their purpose is to heat spaces.
*Only AB units have the “ceiling” configuration.
+ FOR –
- AB models: 4-pole AC axial in 230V-I-50Hz regime, in AB 122/4 models. IP40
- In the rest of the models: axial in AC technology of 4 and 6 poles in regime 400V-III-50Hz in standard mode. IP60 Optional: 230V / I / 50HZ *
* Consult other working voltages
- Heat exchanger:
- AB, ABF: in copper tube and aluminum fins.
- ABA, ABV: in steel tube and aluminum fins.
- ABA and ABV: available, upon consultation, with stainless steel exchangers and aluminum fins.
- Optional accessories:
- High Reach.
- Curtain type.
With a compact and functional design, it is indicated for large industrial, commercial and sports venues such as greenhouses, farms, industrial warehouses, factories, warehouses, sports facilities, workshops or fair halls.
Air Heaters Brochure
RANGES AB, ABF, ABA and ABV