Available in a wide range of configurations, STULZ Tecnivel axial units offer a wide range of solutions, covering a spectrum of dissipation capacities ranging from 10 to 800 kW.
Its purpose is to dissipate the heat absorbed by a refrigerant fluid *, which circulates through the exchanger, condensing it, by transferring this heat to the air that circulates through the exchanger.
* Fluids to be used: R-134a, R407C, R513A and R-410A. Contact the manufacturer for analysis and approval of the use of a refrigerant other than those prescribed.
+ FOR –
- Axial fans:
- AC and EC
- Static and dynamic balancing
- High performance aerodynamic
- Low sound levels
- Heat exchangers for refrigerant charging and condensation control:
- Slotted tube and corrugated fin to optimize heat transfer
- Coil: double or single
- Layaouts following to air flow direction: horizontal, vertical or “V”
- Configured with one or two rows of fans, from 1 to 12 per unit
- Optional: Electrical panel and control devices
- Capacity (kW): 9 – 820
- Air Flow (m3 / h): 6000 – 160000
- Models: 94
- Dimensions (H × W):
- Min. 760 x 885 mm
- Max. 2410 x 5750 mm
STULZ Product Selector
Design your condenser quickly and easily
With a few simple data with the operating conditions of the installation such as temperature, refrigerant, voltage and location among others, the software will carry out an exhaustive thermodynamic calculation and will offer you different selectable equipment according to efficiency, dimensions, sound levels or price.
- Intuitive tool
- Reliable and fast selection
- User friendly interface
- Technical sheets with dimensioning and prices of the units
- Multiplatform, on any device and at any time
- Multilingual Software
The applications are very diverse, from process refrigeration, the food industry, commercial facilities, air conditioning facilities, as well as data processing centers, among others.