CyberHandler 2 is more than a product. We have a full range of services and features available to provide you with a turnkey solution for data center cooling.
Beyond just being a product, CyberHandler 2 is a complete solution that offers you not only a wide range of cooling capacities from 30 to 520 kW, but also a full range of services such as lifetime costing, treatment reverse osmosis water supply, commissioning, maintenance and warranty. With a high efficiency Indirect Evaporative Free Cooling design and state-of-the-art components, CyberHandler 2 minimizes running costs and achieves pPUE values as low as 1.02.
Technology and Infrastructure
- Modular configuration
- Energy efficiency
- Air quality
- Integrated control
- Sandwich Panels
- Rock wool insulation
CyberHandler 2 Select
High-performance CyberHandler 2 Select software makes choosing each air handling unit as easy and convenient as possible. Its easy-to-use interface helps you optimize and customize the unit to suit your project requirements.
- Calculation of return on investment.
- Simulation of individual product requirements in the CyberHandler 2 Select and optimization of operating costs.
- Optimized maintenance conditions
- Service engineers don’t have to go into server rooms
- Fast and low-cost maintenance
- Simplified installation
- Hassle-free routing of power cables, water pipes, and other pipes
- Guaranteed free surfaces
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Reduced capital expenditures (CAPEX), operating expenses (OPEX), and repair and infrastructure costs
- Reduced electrical infrastructure allows CAPEX savings of 6-8%
CyberHandler 2 unit’s Solutions
- From small to large data centers.
- Indirect Free Cooling.
- Indirect Evaporative Free Cooling.
- For use in the IT sector.
Its special construction with an extremely efficient combination of Free Cooling and evaporative cooling reduces energy costs. The system has been optimized to such an extent that mechanical refrigeration is no longer required in most regions. PPUE values as low as 1.02 can be achieved.
Dry Mode: With low outside temperatures, hot air from the data center is cooled by cold air from outside through the heat exchanger.
Wet Mode: When the outside temperature is moderate, the outside air is pre-cooled by the adiabatic system before passing through the heat exchanger, where it cools the air in the data center.
Best Performance Mode: At very high outside temperatures, a compressor cooling system is used in addition to the adiabatic system to provide additional cooling.
«Dry Mode» (Free Cooling only):
- Disconnected adiabats
- Mechanical cooling off
«Wet Mode» (Adiabatic):
- Connected adiabats
- Mechanical cooling off
«Top Performance Mode» (Mixed Mode):
- Connected adiabats
- Mechanical refrigeration connected
- 11 standardized sizes.
- Prepared for ceiling and floor installation.
- The best casing classification against leaks according to EN1886 (L1 / L1).
- Designed for minimal pressure losses.
- STULZ C7000 controller specifically designed for precision control of mission critical environments.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Different types of filters available: G4, M5 and F9.
- Designed to fit standard transports.
- Flexible modular installation.
- 3 cooling systems in 1: Indirect Free Cooling, Indirect evaporative cooling, Mechanical cooling (as additional or redundancy).
Our high-performance air handling units can be installed directly in the room or outside the room. All necessary cooling components are integrated into the unit’s casing, so if your installation is outside, it will save space in the data center and facilitate maintenance, since service technicians will not need to enter the data center.
- The supply and return air move horizontally through the air handling unit.
- The air supply duct can be connected to an existing raised floor or connected directly to the data center.
- The return air leaves the data center directly to the CyberHandler 2.
- This type of installation is particularly suitable for data centers where space is not restricted.
- Air is led through the ceiling of the rooms to the CyberHandler 2.
- No additional outdoor air ducts are needed for connection.
- Fewer points of contact with the environment.
- Noise emissions are reduced.
- Unauthorized access is prevented.
At our Test Center, located near Madrid in Spain, we can perform a series of tests on the air handling units in a state-of-the-art test chamber. This enables our customers to test the units operating under simulated extreme conditions, providing crucial information such as performance data, power consumption, and water consumption.
- Functional tests to simulate safety features
- Physical dimensions of the units
- IT load up to 520 kW
- Air flows up to 120,000 m3 / h
- Outdoor environmental conditions:
- Temperature range from +10 to +50
- Humidity range from 30% RH to 90% RH
Control and monitoring
- Specific design for precision control in mission critical environments.
- Energy efficient control concepts are incorporated on the board (auxiliary CW management, raised floor pressure management, indirect dynamic Free Cooling).
- Preservation of parameters during firmware updates.
- On-board Modbus RTU protocol (Modbus data point list customization).
- Freely configurable digital alarm inputs.
- Integrated data logger.
- Internal Modbus component communication bus
- Peripheral Hardware Verification After Boot Sequence
- The following BMS protocols are supported: BACnet IP, BACnet MS / TP, Modbus TCP, and LonWorks
The WIB 8000 all-in-one web interface is easy to use and highly functional, offering easy data exchange and monitoring with global adaptability.
Functions and supervision
- Email alerts for up to five recipients
- Continuous data retrieval from the controller
- Monitoring of up to 32 units via web browser
- Ethernet port
- Zone operation independent of the bus
- Simple connection to existing building management system
- Easy to use Works via HTTP and SNMP in parallel
- Quick and easy setup via web page
- Easy to install and suitable for overhaul (only need to install one component!)
Our units are designed to meet the most demanding requirements and maximum reliability in mission-critical environments such as data centers regardless of their size.