Standard construction with copper tubes and aluminum fins. Available for selection:
- Chilled water cooling coils
- Hot water coils
- Evaporator coils (DX Systems)
- Condenser coils (DX systems)
Fins and frame available in different materials.
High efficiency filters with low pressure drops. Different types available according to the new ISO 16890:
- Panel filters (Coarse, ePM10 and ePM2.5)
- Compact filters (ePM10 and ePM1)
- Bag filters (Coarse, ePM10 and ePM1)
- HEPA absolute filters (E10 to H14)
- EC IE4 motor
- AC IE3 motor
Wide selection of fan arrangements:
Fan array configuration to achieve high volumes of airflow.
EC up to 50 ° C
AC up to 60 ° C
- 100% aluminum and plastic (without corrosion problems)
- Different sealing classes available
- Class 2 tightness as standard
There are different types of energy exchange solutions, which provide high efficiency in heat recovery for different applications.
- Cross flow plate heat recovery units (different geometries and also in epoxy)
- Rotary heat recovery unit
- Recovery coils
– Steam generators
Two types of steam generators available:
The generators can be supplied with different types of vapor dispersion systems that allow a very compact AHU section due to the short absorption distances.
– Evaporatives per panel
Made entirely of AISI304 stainless steel.
Non-combustible panel made of inorganic material (fiberglass) without glue, thus providing high saturation efficiency and low pressure loss.
Hygienic certificate according to the VDI6022 standard.
– Spray banks
Adiabatic cooling / humidification systems by means of fiberglass panels or medium / high pressure spraying systems with control system included.
- Additional adiabatic cooling effect.
- Approved for hygienic operation based on the VDI6022 standard.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 60W for 1kg / h humidification capacity.
Silencers built by cells, adaptable to all internal dimensions of the air conditioners. High damping capacity in the sound spectrum.
Direct / Indirect Burners
Gas heating systems:
- Direct system through an air vein
- Indirect through combustion chambers