They separate rooms favoring energy efficiency.
Installing an air curtain can reduce energy loss and consumption, avoiding heat transfer between zones, while sanitizing the environment while also protecting it against dust, odors, smoke, insects and other external agents.
CSI semi-industrial curtains are manufactured, both with electric coils, and with coils for hot or cold water (the latter with a condensate collection tray).
On request, they can be supplied with an electrical panel.
- For doors up to 3.5 m high.
- Water applications (hot or cold) are supplied with speed regulator.
- In electric curtains with 3-speed motors.
+ FOR –
- Centrifugal fans in AC technology, with 230V-I-50Hz motors.
- Available with copper tube heat exchanger and aluminum fins, with purge and drain for water versions.
- Available with electric coil, whose connection can be made in one or two stages depending on the model.
- The CSI units have discharge grilles as well as a filter and plenum box for the lower fan register.
- Different regulation and control options.
The applications of this invisible air barrier are multiple, mainly for installation in doors and windows of shops, restaurants with open kitchens, warehouses, offices, entrances to lobbies and other refrigerated spaces in general.
Air Curtains Brochure